JUNIOR CONTENT & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Seeking a creative and bilingual brand storyteller to execute our social media and content strategy for our two children’s clothing brands: Petit Lem and Miles. Working closely with our marketing and product teams, the right candidate is a talented and proactive writer / editor with a passion for brand-building, who can see the big picture but also sweat the details.
- Implement the content marketing calendar across all relevant channels (email marketing, social media, blogs) to support the business & marketing objectives of the Petit Lem and Miles brands in North America
- Write, edit and translate copy for emails, including: subject lines, preheaders, weekly email content, transactional or lifecycle email journeys
- Write highly effective and targeted copy for both brands, including but not limited to: landing pages, contests, homepages, static content pages.
- Develop attention-grabbing copy for online advertising initiatives, including PPC campaigns, social media ads, and any other display or search ads as required.
- Collaborate with design team to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Write, edit and translate any additional copy required for the Marketing Department, including but not limited to: catalogues, in-store signage, traditional advertising, or internal communications.
- Oversee the copywriting and translation of product descriptions and validate that all information in product descriptions is correct; validating grammar, spelling and syntax
- Ensure that all creative, editorial and product copy promotes branding to achieve sales objectives
- Coordinate content translation or outsourcing of copywriting as required for product descriptions and blog content, and monitor content quality.
- Ensure that all online content is SEO-friendly
- Creation and publishing of social media content, including: conception, creation, approvals, scheduling, posting, monitoring and engaging
- Daily comments tracking and community engagement
- Ensure social media calendar is in line with the Marketing Calendar and Content Calendar
- Coordinate influencer marketing, including: liaising with influencers, suggesting potential collaborators according to set criteria, providing customer service, managing samples and packages, and ensuring content delivery
- Collaborates with Marketing Department for PR initiatives, and to reinforce marketing activity through social media
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team to quickly resolve customer issues through social media channels
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communication, marketing or a relevant combination of education and experience
- One (1) year of experience in content writing and / or social media management
- Excellent writing skills in both official languages, with an ability to translate concepts into catchy, on-brand content
- Maintain good working knowledge of principles of SEO, including keyword research and Google Analytics, and is highly knowledgeable in the principles of social
- Organized and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, complex, yet dynamic work environment and able to multitask on a variety of different projects
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with social media management tools, an asset
- Experience using a CMS and an email marketing software, an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.